The candidate must have 5-7 years of experience in IT or relevant industry. This role is for a Senior C++ developer with a minimum of Bachelors degree with strong Open Systems application experience using Oracle databases
Requirements for this role:
- Excellent knowledge in C++
- Excellent application development experience and working knowledge of Visual C++, MFC, PL/SQL, and MS Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Server 2008+
- Agile Development practice
- Quick joiners are preferred most
- Designs, develops and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes, designs, estimates, and develops software programs to meet project schedule.
- Develop all levels of specifications that detail the implementation of improved functionality.
- Perform overall system design down to individual class design.
- Program (code, unit test, integration test and debug) and maintain new and/or improved functionality based on system specifications.
- Maintains and supports existing software applications.
- Prepares systems documentation as needed.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid testing skills
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Detail oriented.
Produces accurate and quality work.
High level of proficiency in the required programming language.