Primary responsibilities include:
- developing and providing strategic HR support to business groups and implement HR solutions.
- strategic interfacing with assigned business groups for the purpose of Human Capital strategy development.
- providing business groups with strategic guidance, consulting and implementation through key initiatives.
- reviewing and analyzing business specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- providing ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- assessing training needs and conducting 1 on 1 and/or group training sessions as required
- partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- planning and conducting business group specific engagement initiatives.