Job Responsibilities :
- Creating analytical reports for the internal clients of UHG as per specifications received from them using information in UHG Specific databases.
- Coordinate with the Onsite partners and Manager regarding the different report requirements of clients.
- Draw up project plan for the reports and execute as per schedule
- Perform quality checks on the report generated before sending it across to the clients both internal and external
- This position reports to the Manager
Required Skill set :
- Experience Range At least 2-3 years of experience in Business Intelligence domain
- Should have worked on some Analytical reports or created some Excel based applications in the past
- Project based knowledge on Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Must have good command on VBA and should be able to create macros from scratch in MS Excel.
- In-Depth/Project Knowledge of Business intelligence tools like Tableau/Spotfire/SAS VA, etc.
- Experience on handling BIG Data Structure for Ad-Hoc Analysis
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel is a must. Must know how to execute Pivot table, Conditional formatting, Statistical and Logical functions in Excel, Dynamic linking of sheets etc.
- Knowledge of one of the database management tool like MS Access and SQL Developer will be an added advantage
- Must have exposure to either Office 2007 or Office 2010 in Windows 7 environment
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken and written)