The candidate should have analytics experience at-least 2+ years in BFSI domain with sufficient predictive modeling experience
- Must have a strong knowledge of SAS/R and SQL and good in Excel & MIS reporting.
- Contribute to how analytical approach is structured for specification of analysis
- Participate in design of analysis and modeling approach with senior managers and the client
- Drive project methodology with relative ease
- Emphasis is on ownership and executing end-to-end delivery of analysis
- Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality and pro-actively working with client's data/ IT teams to resolve issues
- Use variety of analytical tools (SAS, CART, SPSS etc.) and techniques (regression, logistic, GLM, decision trees, machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) to carry out analysis and drive conclusions
- Reformulate highly technical information into concise, understandable terms for presentations
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, statistics, economics or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- 3+ years of consulting, analytics delivery experience and overall 3+ years of experience
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems required, overall 3+ Yrs. of experience
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments - Options, Forwards, Futures etc.
- CFA/FRM are not mandatory but an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to present analysis and findings to the senior leadership of the client
- Strong in SAS/R, SQL, Excel and VBA