Senior Backend Developer - Internet Applications (5-8 yrs)
Exp. 4.0 - 7.0 Year(s)
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech/ME
No of openings: 6
Working days : 6
- As Senior Back End Developer, you will be at the technological forefront of a nascent & exciting industry by building reliable high volume transactional systems that handle massive traffic & data.
- You willmake key decisions related to Jarvis platforms- scalability, performance, service robustness & cost trade-offs.
- You will also mentor other SDEs & advise the leadership team on the company's technical vision
- Lead & execute backend development for high availability client facing & internal tech platforms
- Regularly improve, enhance & optimise distributed systems/tools to meet evolving business needs
- Predict, measure and evaluate the performance of our platforms to ensure their ongoing success
- Take a moderately complex problem (several moving parts, multiple interactions & variable use cases) & come up with a modularised solution which can be developed/maintained independently
- Collaborate across teams & figure out potential blockers/enhancement to solve problems better
- Debug existing code & build new features with minimal/no documentation of prior implementation
Join us if you are :
- Excited by challenging work
- Customer focused.
- Adaptive to sudden changes
- Team player who helps others do their best.
- Able to multitask with minimal guidance
- Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile :
- Engineering graduates from premier institutes with 5+ years of experience in Backend Tech
- Experience working in product focused companies with large scale internet applications is a must
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
- Experience with web technologies like PHP/Java, Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Solr, Memcache, Redis and familiarity with Couchbase, DynamoDB is a must.
- Bonus points for AWS experience, full-stack knowledge & active contribution to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs) etc.
- Well demonstrated data structure & algorithm related problem solving in a fast & fluid environment.
- Hands on with service oriented architecture, knows MVC incl. utils, helpers, services & libraries.
- Experience/knowledge of open source tools/frameworks with latest server side development tech.