Experienced Programmer Analyst to join the IT Group to work with all Functional Group team members to deliver software, devise solutions to solve functional problems, and develop necessary new applications. We are a growing team with industry renowned technologies..
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform full life-cycle application development; this will include developing and publishing program management policies, guidelines and procedures
- Maintain and enhance applications
- Assist with functional specification
- Technical Design
- Application Coding
- Application Deployment and Support
- Project Management: plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones; efficiently identify and solve project issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in SAP, PHP, MySQL, or Oracle database programming and PL/SQL
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Database modeling, including collaborative design and interpretation of Maxim business models.\
- Establish reporting hierarchies to support analytic solutions and enterprise master data management initiatives.
- Develop database objects, including tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, keys, and declarative integrity constraints
- Performance optimization, index design and management
- Design the lifecycle management for Maxim's BI solution
- Project testing and impact analysis
- Manage key data warehouse functions including data extraction and transformation logic
- Design and develop database level security
- Establish an administrative support model for Maxim's business intelligence solution, including the development life cycle management process
- Job design and server management
- Design and build OLAP reporting solutions
- Integrate data warehouse content with Maxim's reporting tools.
- Plan and manage DBMS upgrades and future application migrations.
Job Requirements :
- At least 5+ years of progressive development experience in an enterprise data warehouse environment.
- Demonstrated experience building models for revenue, HR, financials, inventory, projects, and operational data sets.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio, including SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, and MDX.
- Familiarity with Oracle database development tools including PL/SQL.
- Experience with SAP systems, including BIW and Business Objects is a plus.
- Experience with advanced analytic and ETL tools, including Teradata, BO Data Services and Informatica is a plus.
- Must be a proactive thinker with solid business judgment; communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; must have the ability to drive change in a growth environment and the leadership skills to influence change.
- Experience and enthusiasm for working in AGILE development environments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or finance is required.