As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client. The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills. Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates and Lead Associates. The role will be the blended experience of domestic and multinational clients for CA's who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISA's/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges