A Senior Experience Technologist in Sapient is responsible for developing interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Sapient as well as Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Sapient clients. The
- Interactive Developer would work closely with Visual Designers and Application
- Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
- The person would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. He / She would also manage clients and represent Sapient's expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt /Gulp is a plus
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and how they relate to development
- Moderate to Strong graphics Client-facing
- Understand Clients business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project Team collaboration
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned
Personal Attributes :
- Strong, innovative and initiative- seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self- manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies