- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice