We are seeking Senior Associate Director who will be managing the whole of technology infrastructure operations for one of the Big 4 companies.
• The head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for technology operations and implementation of technology infrastructure which includes data center, Cloud subscriptions (O365, Azure, AWS), network and Server/ Storage services, telephony, collaboration (VC/AV) service monitoring, End-user services/ Service Delivery and related software.
• The person will be responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
• This position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams.
• 15+ years of total experience, including 10+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection.
• Experience of leading overall infrastructure and end user services for a complex organization and network, including multicounty setup, VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection.
• Experience of working in similar roles with financial services / Telecom sector/ Large GICs is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, Cisco-based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication and related technologies.
• Should have worked on end user services automation and analytics in past.
• ITIL & PMP certifications are preferred
• Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.