-Troubleshoot users' networks, equipment, software and services over the phone and with remote control
- Assists with technologies.
- Provides the initial point of contact for technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
- Familiarity with Storage technologies (performance, interconnect, data protection).
- Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.