Preferred: Candidates from Internet/eComm/Startups
Should have published atleast 5 Apps in the playstore
Experience handling a team of 4+
We are looking for a Senior Android Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Mentor the team and help them to deliver efficiently
- Ensure the quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- 5+ years of working experience in native Android application development and should be leading a team of 4 member at least.
- Should have submitted at least 5 apps to Play store.
- Presence in open source community, technical forums.
- Capability to build reusable frameworks to support business demands.
- Should have experience in architecting enterprise applications
- Should have strong understanding of lifecycles of Android Application, Activity, Service, Broadcast receivers.
- Should be able to work with fragments for creating different interfaces for different devices
- Working knowledge of modern Android Development Guidelines and Style Guidelines as well as modern use of Support Library.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Should know to effective use debugging tools available
- Should be quick learner of existing app or platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).