- WILLING TO WORK ON KELLYS PAYROLL AND ONE YEAR CONTRACT
- RENEWABLE ON BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
- IMMEDIATE JOINEE ONLY.
- SR ANALYST - BCOM / MCOM / MBA IN FINANCE.
- SR ANALYST - LOCATION BANDRA EAST
- 6-8 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- SHOULD HAVE WORKED ON GL ACCOUNTS, INTERNAL & RISK AUDIT, INTERNAL CONTROLS, BALANCE SHEET, P&L, RECONCILIATION.
- MUST HAVE WORKED ON EXCEL & ADVANCE EXCEL.
This is a key position in Financial Operations of the India Finance team to meet the increased compliance requirement and improved governance of the company. He/She will be the point of contact for handling IFC, Internal Audit, Risk assessment and other compliances. He/She will play a proactive role in identifying and addressing areas for improvement to the local accounting processes to gain efficiencies. He/She will be also responsible for the review and reconciliation of the Balance Sheet, P&L and the relevant schedules.
BASIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Internal and Risk Audit:
- Working with the process owners on implementation, execution and compliance with the entity level controls.
- Ensuring updation of documentation for policies, processes and procedures for effective compliance with the controls identified.
- Continuous updation of the Risk control matrix for various processes and sub processes.
- Management/self-assessment testing for each control / process and documentation of findings.
- Clearance of IFC documentation with the Statutory Auditors
- Defining the scope of work for Internal Audit and acting as the liaison between the Internal Auditor & the team
- Finalization of the Draft report and ensuring that the recommendations for the deficiencies reported are implemented.
- Regular updation of the list of laws and compliances.
- Risk management - ensuring compliance with local tax, legal, and other regulatory requirements. Monthly publishing of compliance calendar and Dashboard on the same.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education
- Ensuring that all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and key issues tracked and resolved. Ensuring there are no aged unresolved transactions.
- Overseeing implementation of global finance policies, procedures, and processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy of financial information.
- Ensuring that the Balance Sheet, P&L and the relevant schedules are reviewed and corrective action is taken on a timely basis.
- MBA / BCOM with 6 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Person should have a thorough knowledge about Indian GAAP, IFRS, IndAS, compliance related to Companies Act.
- Knowledge of SOX and COSO will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in desktop applications and financial systems and ERP general ledger will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked extensively on Windows OS and the following software applications: MS Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint, Oracle or any other large financial systems environment/ERP
Experience and personality
- Should have rich experience of working in an MNC environment, especially in the core areas of work described above.
- Should have the personality and drive to be able to interact across functions and levels to be able to carry out his/her job responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are important. More than that ability to articulate his/her point across to the other person effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service orientation; responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Displays tact, patience, and the ability to handle stressful situations
- Demonstrates competence and character that inspires trust