- Responsible for owning and executing distinct work streams within a larger analytics engagement
- Expected to have solid experience in delivering insights based on complex data analysis, within relevant verticals (insurance, health care, banking, etc.)
- Must have strong capabilities in problem solving, managing own work diligently, thoroughly documenting own work, succinctly communicating analysis process and outcomes, as well as effectively working with clients
- Should have hands on experience in using various statistical and machine learning techniques such as regression (linear, logistic etc.), time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation, neural networks etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Key Technical Skills -
- Hands on experience in Python/ R/ SQL
- Good to have exposure to SAS, Tableau, Qlik, R Shiny etc.