Senior Accounts Executive
To review the accounts of SAP and SMI.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring work of Office Accountants and Factory Accountants
2. Verification of Voucher prepared by HO Accountant and Factory Accountant
Month End Tasks
1) Verification of Month End Journal Entries-Payroll / Accrued, Etc.
2) Notes to the Profit & Loss Account
3) Notes to the Balance Sheet
4) Verification of ledger and Sub Ledger balances
5) Review and submission of Insurance Declaration Fire
6) Reconciliation Insurance Statement of Accounts
7) Insurance related work in the Company
8) Monitoring Inter Company reconciliation and clearing hanging entries
9) Reviewing of Schedules prepared by Office Accountant
10) Reviewing of Factory Report Prepared by Factory Accountant
11) Reviewing the work of Factory Accountant in connection with SAIF Zone Custom (Stock declaration, Price Approval)
12) Reviewing the Product cost analysis report of Factory Accountant
13) Fixed Assets Register ensure to update relevant information in Master, including correct description of FA
14) Monitoring of Marketing Budget
15) Product Cost verification Loose oil
16) Preparation of MIS report as per the requirement of the Management
17) Develop suitable exception reports in Qlik View, like, sales margin, work order variances, Product Costing Report etc.
18) Preparation of VAT for HO and Group, filing of VAT Return
19) Local Supplier Reconciliatio
Year End Tasks
20) Attending Internal and External Auditor
21) Budget Preparation
22) Preparation of Yearend schedules
Mandatory and Preferred Qualifications Required :
Professional Qualification ICWA ( Inter / Final) or CA ( Inter / Final) / MBA Finance
CA / Cost Accountant
Working knowledge in Dynamics AX
Key Knowledge & Skills required:
Thorough knowledge of accounting principle, policies & concepts.
Thorough awareness of companys policies and procedures.
Understanding of operations of business.
Communication- For obtaining & presenting of necessary facts & information.
Leadership - To lead a team of subordinates.
Presentation skill- To present the reports & information to Superiors & Sales Managers.
Problem Solving- To solve any abnormal problem encountered by subordinates in their day to day work.
Time management- To meet deadlines & present reports on time.
Analytical skill- To analyze various reports.
Dependability- To handle the task independently.
Advance computer skill.
Motivational To motivate subordinates to work efficiently.
Record management- Maintenance of various report file.
Experience required: ( Pls provide type and nature of experience)
8 to 10 years of Experience in large / medium size organizations.
Working Experience in AX
Experience in Manufacturing Unit (preferred)
Experience in Payable
Knowledge in UAE VAT Law
Preparation of P&L and Balances Sheet and analysis of balance sheet accounts
Strong analytical skills
5-7 years experience in finance & accounts