To be able to support exponential growth over the years, Medline is expanding our IT operations in Pune. We have immediate need for a Senior JAVA Developer with strong ATG experience. In this role, the ATG developer will assist in the development of our B2B facing eCommerce site on the ATG 9 platform.
- The ATG Senior Developer will perform technical design and development function by working with Analysts, Developers and Architects to document and implement customizations to meet business requirements including system design, database changes, screen changes, security definition, and workflow.
- Responsibilities will include providing technical guidance within the ATG eCommerce platform - ability to lead technical discussions in regards to extending ATG applications, developing standalone components, and integration to our ERP (SAP) system.
- Individual should be able to articulate technical standards practiced on previous ATG implementations they have participated in.
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage knowledge of ATG technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- 5+ Years experience working as a JAVA developer and analyst.
- At least 3 years experience developing applications on ATG Commerce.
- Experience working with ATG B2B Order Management software a plus.
- Experience extending ATG web applications (ATG application server, content management personalization engine, and ATG commerce platform with custom code).
- Ability to design and develop effective technical solutions using several core technologies like Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SQL Server, SQL, HTML, and XML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Basic knowledge in Cloud technologies
- Fluent English