- Build tools to be used by Development and by our Functional QA Teams
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Research and introduce new technologies and ideas
- Analyze complex systems, identify points of failure and design a strategy for mitigating risk
- Consult the Development team on best practices, and leading by example
- BS in Computer Science or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 5+ Years work experience including software development and/or test automation experience
- Deep knowledge of internet, mobile or console technologies.
- Strong coding skills in a language such as Python or Ruby
- Strong coding skills in Object Oriented languages such as Java or C#
- Experience in developing and testing Web Services using REST, SOAP, XML, or JSON
- Experience using Selenium Webdriver on web and mobile devices
- Experience with mobile automation frameworks such as Appium.
- Familiarity with Testing Frameworks such as Junit or TestNG
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with repositories such as Github and Perforce
- Familiarity with Load/Performance Testing methods and tools
- High proficiency in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience in working with distributed teams