Role : Security Outsourcing Practitioner
Role Description : Responsible for identifying and defining high-level functional and technical requirements to determine appropriate service solutions. Stay abreast of industry best practices, manage SLAs and KPIs. Collaborate with service owners, product and engineering and QA teams to improve key operational metrics. Identify emerging risk areas and work with product and engineering teams to mitigate them on time. Maintain high level service quality and performance.
Must Have Skills : Firewall and Next Gen Firewall - Infrastructure Security
The Infrastructure Security Manager - will own consulting assignments involving designing and implementing/building of Infrastructure Security Solutions for our clients.
• Requirement gathering, Designing, Implementation/Building of Security solutions involving various security tools and technologies;
• Provide subject matter expertise in consulting engagements within their domain that assess a client’s security capabilities as well as recommending solutions to enhance a client’s overall security capabilities;
• Security capabilities may involve people, process and technology areas;
• Work directly with client’s senior management and architect/SME teams during all phases of the engagement;
• Stakeholder management in multi-supplier global environment;
• Meeting target deadlines, preparation of management reports;
• Total experience of 10+ years;
• 8+ years of deployment, integration and administration experience on