Scrum Master - Agile
- 10 years- experience and 5 years relevant experience required
- All agile ceremonies and process are being followed. ALM Data, Reporting, and dashboards are up to date and accurate. Project timeline is being followed, updated, and communicated.
- Scrum Process (5 years)
- Planning (senior)
- Reporting (senior)
- Facilitation (senior)
- Communication (senior)
- Organization (senior)
- The Scrum Master is a servant leader who provides communication and coordination support to facilitate a self-organizing and self-managing team who can deliver via effective Agile Practices.
- They complete any tasks required to remove impediments for the team and provide coaching and leadership support that make Scrum development possible. They shield the team from interruptions during the sprint and remove obstacles that affect the team in order to assist the team in meeting in their delivery goals
Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
- Primary responsibilities include overall accountability and leadership for a complex project's successful and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results.
- Managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors. Identifies key barriers to a project's success and actively manages all mitigation activities.
- Ensure Agile and Continuous delivery methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
- Ensure the Scrum process is followed without shortcuts
- Facilitate the team's Scrum ceremonies, i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensure ceremonies are effective and productive
- Liaise with Product Owner and assist them in managing and grooming the product backlog
- Liaise with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts in order to ensure completeness and clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Remove impediments to the team's progress
- Work with people outside of the team to resolve external dependencies and roadblocks that are blocking the team
- Promote visibility and transparency, particularly by keeping information radiators up to date (white boards, Greenhopper boards, etc) and reminding the team to update tasks
- Liaise with outside teams such as Infra, Digital, and PMO to help plan and coordinate activities like deployments, website setups, UAT activities, and Go Live
- Ensure that the Scrum team verifies against the Done Definition, ensure the Done Definition upholds Pinpoint's quality standards
- Coach/mentor team on the Agile Scrum methodology in order to constantly improve the Scrum team's standards of work
- Encourage teamwork within the Scrum team
- Guide individual team members on areas of improvements.