Manage and facilitate Agile/Scrum practices and disciplines in cross functional Scrum Teams including Daily Standups, Retrospective Meetings and Sprint Planning, etc.
- Provide guidance and coaching to Scrum Teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and ensure the teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Remove impediments or assist the Scrum Teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel or resources to resolve issues.
- Provide maturity and respect in moderating issues between team members, product owners, team leaders, client representatives and Business.
- Encourage and provide transparency by ensuring all information relating to the Agile/Scrum process is properly acquired and is visible to the team and stakeholders (e.g. Burndown charts, Sprint Reports, Velocity Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress with client and key stakeholders.
- Identify and provide ideas to correct gaps in Agile/Scrum practices and improve delivery of projects.
- Manage the capacity planning of the Scrum Teams to ensure future projects have the necessary team members available for development work, as necessary.
- Monitor work-in-progress to ensure projects are delivered within budget and within expected completion dates.