Looking for an Intermediate level SalesForce.com Developer experienced in developing enterprise web-based solutions in SFDC and other cloud technologies. Responsibilities include technical design, development, code review, and testing. Proficient with full life cycle development methodologies (Agile/Scrum).
Participate in daily planning and development meetings in an iterative development environment.
- Should have prior client interaction preferably.
- Need to interact with client for collecting requirements and resolving issues.
- Develop Salesforce.com platform modules, dashboards, interfaces, and database functions
- Administer custom modules, dashboards, and access levels.
- Research and identify new ways to utilize the rapidly maturing SFDC platform.
- Assist with Administrative duties of our SFDC implementations for our employees to include: create/delete profiles, grant permissions, manage and administer SFDC access and configurations across multiple platforms.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest CLOUD based solutions for Enterprise wide computing needs.
- Communicate with other infrastructure and technology specialists to streamline business processing workflows, integrating them into the SFDC functionality base.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise class systems and 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com product.
- Work experience should include creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes, and Candidates should possess excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- SFDC 401 Certification a must have and SFDC 501 Certification preferred