Currently we are looking for the requirement of Sales Trainer for one of the worlds leading home textile manufacturer.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include:
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Designing training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Producing physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams.
- Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, cc and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
- Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Onboard new salespeople
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Liaise with external trainers or industry professionals and organize seminars
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales position would be an additional advantage
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field