1) Maintain working relationships with Sales Support, Product Line Manager, Equipment Engineering, and Procurement departments to coordinate resources and expertise in support of Modular Proposals.
2) Receive Invitation documents for Opportunities and plan the response with Sales Support. Set Promise Dates with Sales Support and perform cost and cash estimating with proposal document generation in time to meet project needs.
3) Co-ordinate and document reviews of Customer issued Technical Specifications with support of engineering disciplines. Develop estimates for cost of compliance to these specifications. Develop Lists of Exceptions, Clarifications and Deviations as necessary.
4) Own and develop project specific cost workbooks, cash flow models and proposal documents as required by the Project and the Customer. Gain internal buy-in of project and proposal plans so that Sales Support can take Ownership and navigate the opportunity to sale. Support the review of project details, including cost review, with business and executive management.
5) Participate in Commercial Project Readiness (CPR) meetings to evaluate plans for transfer of material and services during the course of a project between , vendors and customers, from local and international taxation and law compliance perspective
6) Coordinate all project development activities with support groups such as Engineering, Project Execution and Procurement. Expedite those efforts to keep overall project timeline intact.
7) Support always, lead upon request; multi-discipline teams to review project plans, cost, product positioning and sales strategy. This may include participation in and coordination of technical clarification meetings. Prepare Proposal Support handover package to Project Management for sold projects.
8) Incorporate equipment improvements and innovations into standard proposal costs and design details. Coordinate key supplier list for all equipment within a product line between engineering and procurement.
9) Maintain various databases of project costs, resources and schedules for product lines
10) Develop and implement methodology and work process for identifying opportunities for standardization.
11) Proposal Support for Refining & Petrochemical Modular Projects, including development of Technical Proposals, Specification Review, RFQs for Sub-vendors, Internal and External Cost Analysis, Proposed Execution Plans