- Responsible for handling day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Collaborate with marketing team to innovatively reach more potential customers
- Have knowledge to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program.
- Responsible for identify customer requirements and work with clients and functional teams in a consultative sales mode developing solutions oriented answers to their special needs.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors.
- Responsible for continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Responsible for Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Responsible for maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Responsible for generation and capture of sales opportunities through end-user and channel partner engagement.
- English Language written and verbal communication skills mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile:Must have the sales and marketing of Electrical cables/wires experience.