The incumbent is responsible for Sales , Marketing, Branding activities (All India) for SSP which encompass Rebranding, Mass media, MIS, Scouting for new markets and segments, Introduction of New Grades of Fertilisers, Product communication, achieving the liquidation for Fertilisers through co-ordination with Zonal managers and training and motivating Marketing Officers of India.
- The main thrust of this position is Sales & Marketing, Rebranding for future business growth and new grade introduction and MIS.
- To take a key role in Demand Forecasting module and work on bottom up approach for sales team.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible, Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team, Working on account management plans with the sales account managers,Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers, Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Reducing outbound freight & handling costs,Minimizing storage costs, Interfacing with various channels and promoting sales.
- Collecting on time and improving cash sales, Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzing and controlling expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Putting in place appropriate controls including compliances required by government and organizational regulations.
- Steward of the brand that supports our new Brand promise,Brand vision,Brand position,Brand architecture and achieve overall business goals of the brand.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target..
- Develops growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand that aligns with global business plan.
- Works collaboratively with marketing communications to execute packaging designs consistent with a determined communications hierarchy.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast and financials and writing concept statements for consumer testing.
- Analyzes market, consumer, and competitive information to support brand manager in setting new product pricing and managing price on existing items.
- Thru MIS conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brands equity and marketplace performance.
- Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth. "
- Reviews channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with marketing plan.Analyzes and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support channel marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Graduate with MBA in Sales & Marketing preferably from a Premier Management Institute.Should have 15 -20 years of experience in Sales & Marketing in FMCG sector.Should be currently working for a large Limited FMCG group.Should be currently handling Pan India role.Should be willing to travel extensively.Should have strong hold on Channel Marketing.Should have excellent communication skillsNegotiation skillsPeople ManagementWilling to relocate to Hyderabad.