· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (Meeting clients on field, cold calling, presentations etc).
· Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
· Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
· Strive to achieve set Sales Targets.
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
· Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
· Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
· Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Zeal to establish career in Sales & Business Development. ·
• Fresher or no Sales experience can also apply.
• Computer use competency.
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill. ·
• Self motivated and driven
• Any Degree qualified.
• Two Wheeler & Android phone are mandatory