Company Profile: We have vacancies as Sales Manager - Real Estate based in Mumbai. Our clients are a highly successful, highly respected, fast growing, professionally managed, very large BFSI organisation now into Real Estate sales - Leaders in their field. The organisation is very well funded, profitable and has operations / branches in various locations in India. Our clients are looking to recruit dynamic and professional Real Estate Professionals to be based in Mumbai & Pune. Will lead a large team.
Our clients offer excellent salary+perks and career growth prospects.
The positions are expected to be closed by mid-December.
About Impact HR Services
We are a professionally managed executive search firm with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune. The company has been promoted in November 1994 by Mr. Prakash Kewalramani who is an engineer from IIT-Delhi and MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad with over 17 years work experience in Senior Management & marketing with reputed multinational organisations. Mr. Kewalramani is a past-Chairman of ERA (Executive Recruiters Association). We do placements at Senior and Middle management levels with highly reputed MNC / Indian organisations across industries, across functions across India. We have also done a large number of assignments for turnkey recruitments and also placed candidates globally. We are manned by a team of 50 young professionals.
We enjoy a very high level of credibility amongst our clients and in the Indian Industry. We have successfully manned a large number of high-technology start-ups who have rapidly scaled up and provided enormous Career enhancement opportunities to the candidates placed by us in these organizations.
We have also recently launched our Career Management website for professionals: www.JobMantras.com. We provide resources for professionals to manage their careers. Our range of services covers Career-Guidance, Leadership Assessments, Leadership Development, Resume-Writing, LinkedIn-Profile-Creation, Salary-Mapping, Executive Coaching & Mentoring.
Job Description: The position holder will be responsible for leading a team and achieving sales targets in the geography.
1. Managing a team of consultants in a given micro-market area
2. Interacting with all the customers whose have visited a project and guiding them towards closure
3. Monitor the team's daily targets and ensure that the team follows core processes of the organization
4. Maintain relations with the developers' teams by regularly conducting meetings at our office and visiting their projects
5. Choosing set of projects in the given micro-market to focus marketing efforts on and source leads for
6. Attend every closure meeting and helping customers get the best possible deals by helping them to negotiate with the developer's team
Candidate Profile: MBAs (only Fulltime 2-years) with 7-12 years relevant experience in sales in real estate or home-loans. Must be currently leading a team.
Should you be interested in this assignment, kindly mail your latest CV in Word.doc immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating in the subject: REF: REAL ESTATE