• Build a large sales pipeline within the territory and achieve and exceeding Margin objectives
• Effectively communicate Co’s value proposition as it relates to the following Practice Areas:
o Digital Transformation (Software Applications, Web Application, Mobile Apps, Cloud, Enterprise
o Big Data & Analytics
o AI & Cognitive Services.
o Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets.
• Ensure that minimum prospecting and account acquisition goals are met or exceeded.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and gaining a clear understanding of their businesses requirements and matching them with our offerings.
• Qualifying and making presentations to potential clients.
• Collaborate with other team members to create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process whereby requirements are dictated by the prospective customer.
• Identify and capture revenue opportunities for targeted solutions or services. Collaboratively negotiating the terms of any agreement resulting from a closed sale.
• Forecast and collaborate with management and external vendors on deal status and overall pipeline.
Cross-selling and up-selling solution/product suites into existing accounts.
• Setting and managing client expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account engagement.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new technologies that meet the clients’ requirements.
• Communicate effectively with peers, superiors and other company personnel.
• Continually interface with representatives from leading technology product manufacturer and distributor partners to obtain new information about IT solutions.
• Regularly obtain sales certifications for specific technology solution and product suites/lines.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 5 years of experience in selling IT services and solutions to the SMB and F1000 markets. The successful candidate should possess a strong business acumen, new logo hunting ability and exceptional relationship-building skills.
2. Proven track record in a “team oriented” selling environment, including the ability to act as the team’s quarterback when developing complex solutions.
3. Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas.
4. Proven sales track record in the geographic market (needs to have worked extensively in the region- USA).
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. High energy and drive.