1. Should have good understanding of Regional Market (This is based on location of position)
2. Understanding Customers business requirements, existing engagements and conceptualizing solution mechanism to meet those requirements.
3. Drive the Services sales for the region.
4. Presentations on Managed IT Services offerings to the CXO of potential clients.
5. Solicit and bring business from newer accounts
6. Achieve planned Order Booking targets annually at acceptable Gross Margin Levels
7. Review proposals
8. Should have a mechanism to generate leads and drive them to closure.
9. Should not be hesitant to do cold calls.
Target Services Sales + Renewals as per the accounts as per the Gross Margin norms of the company annually. This would include NewBooking,
Renewals and Product Billing. The target will be finalized in accordance with accounts. Emphasis will be more on IT Services than IT Products.
Managing engagement and relationship with Global and Local Accounts in the states of Karnataka and driving parameters of client engagement,
process excellence and collaboration
1. Business Acumen- Establishing relationships and sustaining credibility with executives
2. Relationship Adeptness - Discerning and professionally capitalizing on political forces in an organization. Good regional connect with Accounts
and their CIO for the region
3. Value Creation - The ability to create demand for products or services by identifying, tracking and measuring customer business value
4. Executive Bonding - Establishing relationships and sustaining credibility with executives
5. Political Advantage - Discerning and professionally capitalizing on political forces in an organization
6. Competitive Differentiation Maximizing competitive advantage by effectivelyand ethicallydistinguishing solutions from those of competitors
7. Resource Optimization-The ability to manage internal and external resources efficiently and effectively in order to ensure sales and business success