Main purpose of the job:
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the business growth and delivering commercial and operational results in line with Business Conduct and within allocated resources for Group Level ; leading and developing sales organization and interacting with other partner functions; delivering Sales, Commercial EBIT and developing people for each Group.
15+ years of experience in Sales of chemicals / Agro chemicals/ dyes intermediates / Pigments/ Dyes Stuff / Industrial Chemicals manufacturing / Process Industry.
Job Description :
Candidate should be capable to look after sales and marketing of chemicals / Agro chemicals/ dyes intermediates / Pigments/ Dyes Stuff / Industrial Chemicals manufacturing domestically ; handling of current sales, business development and new product identification and market research.
- Significant sales background
- Channel management experience
- Profit and loss management knowledge and experience
- Work experience of 20 years in chemicals, dyes intermediates or any other process based industry.
- Negotiating with large accounts or/and key partners
- Operating in high pressure and competitive market
- Delivering on multiple complex plans in a dynamically changing environment
- Cross functional background (mktg / finance.) is a plus
- Knowledge of the products and industries in which the company operates is a plus
- Strong and proven leadership skills
- Ability to create a vision and long term business strategy
- Understand drivers for P&L and financial impact of actions
- Customer’s focus
- Results and action orientation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure