Agile (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban) Service and Solutions with previous sales experience in a similar organization.
* Awareness of Onsite - Offshore Delivery model.
* Good sales acumen business planning skills - market analysis, door opening, and deal closing at lower level as well at senior level.
* Ability to interact with CIO/CTO/CEO of large corporate.
* Ability to identify and work with partners to establish and grow presence in new Geography.
* Good knowledge of project costing and pricing, account P&L
* Proposal/Contract Writing Skills
* Open, honest and trustworthy energetic, optimistic, accountable, team-player, results-driven
* Well-organized self-starter, who is structured and focused
* Customer mindset - good listener, pro-active, responsive
* Liaise and manage relationship with the internal stakeholders
* maintain and regularly update sales database and pipeline management
* Provide the appropriate reports for the Management on a regular basis.
* Handled the sales target of at least US$ 1m in the present company.
* Take complete ownership of agreed revenue targets
* Identify new business areas where Xebia in its current form can generate more business - Vertical focussed, Process, Technology or Geography focussed or a matrix of all the them
* Identify ways to find prospects - LinkedIn, Personal Contacts, Partners, Events, Internet, etc
* Targeted Cold Calling and E-mail marketing
* Prepare targeted sales and marketing material like brochures, white papers, process documents, etc
* Partner relationship development
* Preparing Proposals, coordinating with Technology Team for technical inputs and combining them with process, delivery/development model and commercial inputs
* End-to-end ownership of complete sales cycle
* Account and Contract Management
* Client/Partner Relationship Management
* Pipeline Management