Job Responsibilities :
- Generate revenue through the sale of IntelliTrans solutions, services, and systems.
- Proactively identify, pursue, forecast, and maintain a pipeline of potential targets that meet or exceed established goals via prospecting, networking and referral activities.
- Work closely with senior management to upsell/cross sell existing customers and close business with major prospects.
- Maintain/build the company's existing customer relationships while adding new key relationships.
- Develop the means to reliably anticipate and understand market trends, customers- business models, issues and needs in order to collaborate with the IntelliTrans product team to propose product and service solutions which translate into closed business deals.
- Other business development related responsibilities as determined by VP/GM of IntelliTrans.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers.
- Entrepreneurial attitude ; highly competitive externally not internally.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills, both internal and external.
- Develop and articulate an in-depth knowledge of the company's product and services.
- Possess the highest level of integrity and character; strong work ethic.
- Highly developed sales skills (strong negotiating skills, persuasiveness, ability to close the deal).
- Strong relationship builder, both inside and outside the company.
- Adaptable and flexible to maintain perspective and cope effectively while juggling multiple objectives, changing priorities, and issues successfully in a complex environment.
- Delivers on customer expectations and communicates good and bad news in a proactive manner.
- Intellectually curious and open minded including an interest in learning all aspects of the business, our industry, and the industries of our customers.
- Previous experience selling complex and robust solutions to enterprise level customers, preferably in supply chain/logistics industry.