1) Has been in the industry for New Business Development for contract manufacturing.
2) Focused approach towards New Business Development and new client development.
3) Should have good communication & interpersonal skills
4) Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
5) Identifying new business opportunities by presenting the scientific and commercial value and services to prospective pharmaceutical clients
6) Providing continual feedback to the Directors to ensure that our service remains relevant and valuable
7) Working closely with Pharmas in-house analysts to identify new sales
8) Building a good rapport and valuable working relationship with existing and potential clients
9) Participate in pricing the solution/service.
10) Should have proactive approach for R&D project management
11) Should have experience of activities related to formulation development/analysis related to oral solid dosage forms, probiotics, syrups, injections, topical etc.
12) Should have knowledge of ICH guidelines for stability studies
13) Should have knowledge about RDA limits & FSSAI regulations for nutraceuticals development.
14) Should have knowledge for product development requirement for DCGI filings for Drugs
15) Would be key person for initiating new projects with MNC clients
16) Inter departmental communication to coordinate and work according to timelines of projects