1. 8-10 years of experience working on SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server Database.
2. Should be currently working on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 stack of technologies.
3. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills on SQL Server Stored Procedures and SSIS packages.
4. Very good hands-on over migrating DTS packages into SSIS 2012 Packages.
5. Familiar with DBA activities such as Backup and Restore, although not mandatory.
6. Demonstrate proactivity with an attitude of get the work done; accountability and self-initiative attributes are vital aspects for this role.
7. Perform an independent contributor role and should be able to Lead a project which comprises of 2-3 resources offshore
8. Very good communication skills in English, with zero mother tongue influence in the communication.
9. Communicate and coordinate with the onsite counterpart balancing the work load.