SSIS,SSRS (+ Basic Administration)
• High availability concepts (mirroring, replication, log shipping)
• Backup & restore strategies
Job Level Specific Duties
• Participates in the design, implementation and maintenance of database systems.
• Develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications, which may include such elements as access methods, access time, job control language, statistical methodologies, device allocation, validation checks, protection and security.
• Applies more advanced knowledge to program and write code for the specific database applications used to support or enhance customer needs.
• Performs regularly scheduled verification procedures and corrects errors.
• Provides production database support with specific focus on availability, capacity, performance, security and recoverability.