- Design and develop SOA BPEL composites using Oracle JDeveloper 12c
- Develop web services using SOA Suite JCA Adapters, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc.) and Java technologies
- Develop unit and integration test scripts (using tools such as SOAP-UI) and provide support during user acceptance testing
- Develop Rules engine using Oracle JDeveloper 12c
- Prepares documentation for code changes (detailed design and deployment documentation)
- Coordinates with architects to ensure design patterns and implementation standards are understood and followed.
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts and principles.
- 7-9 years of IT experience and with minimum 3+ years of hand on experience with Oracle SOA/SCA, Web Services, OSB technologies
- Must have worked in at least 3 SOA implementation project for the entire SDLC lifecycle.
- Must have experience with SOA suite based BPEL, JCA Adapters, FMW and Rules engine.
- Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle Service Bus 11g implementation and integration with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Good understanding and knowledge of the SOA technology landscape and tools needed to support this role
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with BPMN to BPEL integration is nice to have.