To energize the Sales team and drive sales behaviour change to enable high performance. This entails a holistic agenda - ensuring compliance of standard & best in class processes, building channel partner capability including managing Channel Partner (CP) team training, to win in the market & be future ready, motivate people to participate in local & national recognition programs, creating differentiation and competitive advantage by deploying impactful trade programs and share crisp MIS dashboards to monitor S&D performance.
Also, the role holder has to ensure capability of on roll team to best manage CPs and the business as a whole in their allocated territory.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
1. Build channel partner capability deploy & monitor programs to build channel partner capability. Set up delivery infrastructure, formulate governance mechanism and complete 100% coverage
2. Ensure training and visibility of all front facing SME teams - both on and off roll
3. Manage Partner Program
4. Partner Engagement & Rewards Programs - manage programs that create excitement, drive/ motivate channel partners to deliver superior performance.
5. Sales Process - Work closely with SME Segment Lead and Zonal heads to define and ensure hygiene, compliance across markets on various sales process followed in the company Automation of Process - Partner operating system implementation
6. Implementation of various channel partner metrics in allotted circles:
a. Partner Commissioning
b. Partner sales processes
c. Training and certification of staff
7. HSW SPOC - Be the HSW SPOC for channel partners and drive HSW process adherence among them. Conduct HSW audit along with the HSW regional / corporate team
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Distribution Channel Management and operational experience
- Program Management Experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Must have a strong understanding of telecom processes practices, current (and future) Business products and services
- Should be strong on oral & written communication skills and have some appreciation of capability programs across organizations. Must have high personal credibility