1. Act as the in-house Salesforce/VisualForce/APEX lead and collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
2. Develop requirements (user stories) and provide scalable designs for the implementation of additional CRM system functionality.
3. Create/change screen layouts, fields, business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
4. Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes.
5. Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology.
6. Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
7. Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners.
- Minimum Qualifications
1. Bachelor of engineering in Computer Science Field or relevant.
2. 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization
3. 5+ years working on medium implementations of the Salesforce.com application
4. SFDC Certification
5. Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
6. Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design.
7. Business analysis skills including ability to convey processes and designs in graphical format
8. Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
9. Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
10. Exposure on Restful Web Services.