1. Act as the in-house Salesforce/VisualForce/APEX lead and collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
2. Develop requirements (user stories) and provide scalable designs for the implementation of additional CRM system functionality.
3. Create/change screen layouts, fields, business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
4. Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes.
5. Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology.
6. Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
7. Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners.