- Ability to convert SEO idea/experiment into a product spec and getting it implemented.
- Conduct keyword research for Organic traffic.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, report on traffic, rankings and on page activities.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers, using SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Create weekly client reports to understand the performance, verify the quality scores and analyze the results
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Optimizing current content on our website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.) , Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Experience in ecommerce or online marketing, including time in a dedicated SEO role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively.
- Hands on experience keyword research tools like Semrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Worked on Campaign Optimization, Keywords Analysis, Keyword Research, Reporting and Analysis, and Account Audit activities.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion,
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Should have minimum 3 years experience in SEO
- Team handling experience is must
- Notice Period should be less than 20 days