1. Handling all aspects of SEO(Search Engine Optimization- On Pageand Off PageSEO) , SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies
2. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
3. Keyword research, analysis & implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
4. Review of Meta and content for respective pages, Keyword research, Competitor analysis, directory submission, Back Link analysis, Broken Link optimization, Header Tag Analysis, HTML Code Optimization, Image Optimization, SEO Friendly URL rewrite, Hyperlink Optimization.
5. Report Current performance and Google Analytical Report to management on a weekly and monthly basis
6. Handling blog conversations on different blogging sites.
7. Social bookmarking, Content creation and submission, Forum posting, Comment posting, Link wheel, link pyramid, RSS
8. Should be able to work and manage Guest Posting, One Way Link Building, Article Submissions, Blog Postings, Classified Postings, Social Bookmarking, Back Link Analysis & Research on Link building techniques
9. Experience in one way, two way & three-way link exchange through emails, webmaster & submissions. Should have the good database of webmasters for link exchange.
10. Should be able to do Local Search engine submission, Google Local Listing and updating page for Local Search.
NOTE: The final CTC & Designation will depend upon candidate's performance in the Interview