SEO Specialist - Analytics/ Webmaster Tools
An immediate opportunity has come available for an experienced SEO specialist
- We are looking for someone results oriented, commercially minded and someone who can make an impact very quickly.
- You will be confident in your abilities, capable to work on your own initiative and have a true interest in search engine optimisation. Ideally you will have commercial experience working on ecommerce websites and/or high-traffic websites.
- You will have strong SEO and analytical skills, including on-page SEO,off-page SEO, keyword strategy, site performance analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools & competitive research tools
Following are some example of what you will do :
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends, to regularly inform and educate the rest of the team on emerging SEO technologies and opportunities.
- Be responsible for managing the organic search revenue channel, to ensure we reach our targets.
- Make content recommendations, and carry out content reviews to ensure that the content meets the defined SEO requirements.
- Focus on technical SEO performance improvements through initiatives like Page Load Speed improvements and perform regular technical site analysis to ensure the performance of the website does not degrade over time.
- Define and execute campaigns to identify and establish partnerships with authoritative websites.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings, customer acquisition and e-commerce metrics, through monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations.
- Provide SEO support for all on-going development projects related to the website. Help the development team with any SEO-related question they might have.
- Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, and provide SEO support and recommendations for press releases, blogs and other social medial channels.
- Perform technical site analysis content compliance audits as needed. Help support and develop a content strategy.
- Aggressively monitor and data-mine the SEO data for increases/dips in performance and assist in identifying new content opportunities for theContent team.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites.
- Be responsible for Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and other cloud services related to SEO activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION :
- Information Technology, Marketing degree or equivalent work experience
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Site Performance Analytics (Yahoo's ySlow, Google's Page Speed)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience working on ecommerce and/or high-traffic websites
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Competitive Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Google Keyword Planner