1. Good knowledge of SCCM and SCOM product suites (SCCM Administrator Console, Remote tools, Software Distribution, Inventory, Software Metering, SCCM Server components and Operating System Deployment, MDT 2010, MDOP, Desired Configurations management),
2. Day-To-Day SCCM Activities / Troubleshooting / Managing / Maintaining Application packaging
3. Knowledge on technologies like SCCM, SCOM, and DPM Etc.
4. SCOM Administrator and Operator Console, Microsoft SQL 2008 and above
5. Good understanding of MS Windows server administration (e.g. MS Windows Server 2008/2012, WSUS, WINS/DNS/DHCP servers, print servers, etc.) and Network Management.
6. Experience of creating reports using SCCM Reports / SQL Reports
7. Experience in service support and delivery of standard/approved updates, software distribution, OS Builds and associated components.
8. Monthly reporting for Patching, Software Distribution, Build Management, etc using existing reports.