SBU Head – IT Contract Staffing
o Building a strong working relationship with the client & & New Clients For Repetitive Business Development sales and demand generation strategy and identify core markets (IT major).
o Managing the IT Staffing contract
o Meeting the client's needs as well as your financial targets
o Developing a good understanding of clients & building strong relationships with key decision makers.
o Maximise your sales, business development and network to develop new business from existing and new clients.
o Achieve agreed revenue goals/profitability targets/share and personal development goals Client Management, delivery management Team /Recruiter management to ensure adherence to client commitments Identification of internal needs and hiring team as and when requirement
o Provide leadership, day-to-day supervision and with heavy focus on development of recruiters
o Supervise a team of 5-10 Senior Team leads and 30+ recruiters with total team of 50+ team members.
o Drive productivity within the team to meet the minimum performance expectations; willingness to work at a detailed level based on the needs of each team member to deliver increased recruiter performance
o Mentor team members to help progress in their careers, thus creating succession planning
o Ongoing training and development of team members to bring them to desired level of performance
o Strong ability to communicate effectively: verbal and written to co-workers at all levels of organization
o Hold regular departmental meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives (Monthly Business Review)
o Responsible for hiring the right talent into the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA with Minimum 10+ years experience in recruitment that too in IT sales environment & last 4-5 years of experience in management / leadership role
2. Should have handled a team of minimum 50+ recruiters, hired, mentored and trained them
3. Experience in lead generation, Talking to clients, Fixing appointments, follow up with clients required
4. Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
5. Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented
6. Strong experience and skills managing complex projects in a dynamic and stressful environment;
7. Seasoned hands-on leadership, with the ability to motivate while emphasizing collaboration and teamwork.
8. A highly competitive demeanor, with the ability to reach goals consistently, on time and within budget.
9. An enthusiastic, energetic and resilient temperament, with the ability to see problems as challenges
10. Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm! Ability to work on own with limited supervision Excellent communication skills
11. Having existing relationships with clients to bring immediate business would be a plus