Roles and responsibilities
1. Develop/manage fraud reporting and Merchant related processes to mitigate fraud losses, identify new trend and devise solutions for proactive tagging of the affected merchant fraud.
2. Running MIS required for Strategy Build purpose
3. Interaction with the business team on a regular basis to identify and circle down the needs and requirement.
Required Candidate profile
- Highly proficient in Base SAS,SQL, basic Unix and SAS macros.
- Experience in credit card industry (preferred)
- With good communication and presentation Skills,
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Decent problem solving skills
- Candidate must be proactive in asking questions
- At least an year of experience in SAS programming, preferably in BFSI
- Experience in Fraud domain is preferred but not mandatory .