Roles and responsibilities
Experience required : 5 to 8 yrs
Domain : Banking
Skills : SAS coding, SQL, Should have handled huge data, Unix
- Responsible for developing SAS reports, maintaining data quality and integrity in the SAS-enabled analytics environment and performing ad-hoc data analysis
- Responsible to Cleanse, standardize and merge the files
- Apply various business rules while processing the data
- Work with business team and enable them to carry out detailed Analysis (refill rate, performance against competitor etc).
- Experience in designing SAS VA reports using VA Data builder, VA Explorer, VA Designer, VA Viewer and creating custom reports in SAS VA
- Strong Architecture knowledge of SAS Platform and solutions
- Expert in business intelligence best practices and techniques.
- Exposure to Data Integration Tools (e.g. Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS)
- Exposure to Data Handling through NoSQL Databases and Big Data Platform
- Expert working with large data volumes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives