10-15 SAP Experience in Practice and Delivery Manager
• Manage SAP Practice and Delivery Teams
• Will need to focus on building skills and executing the SAP Plans
• Practice Manager will be manage Practice and Deliver for SAP Practice from India to ensure the overall success of the implementation/ project delivery of SAP solutions and business processes and is expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of SAP Practice
• The Practice Manager will provide leadership and management for the assigned practice, and is expected to develop an effective team that will meet and exceed customer and partner expectations
• Provide leadership and management for the assigned practice
• Proactively build and grow a team culture that focuses on successful and enduring customer and partner relationships.
• Assist in the effective deployment of resources within global accounts by working closely with Sales Team
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with employees concerning to individual career goals, growth opportunities within SAP Practice teams in India and issues related to SAP growth and strategy
• Driving effective implementation strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific technology value propositions.
• Position SAP’s implementation framework and methodologies to prospective customers and propose appropriate resources to achieve customers’ vision and exceed customers’
• Good in SAP technically & have to manage whole SAP department
• Fluent in English
• Project management interest & experience