Key Skills: SAP - PM/ CS
1. Minimum 6+ years of SAP PM & CS with 2+ end-end implementations hands on.
2. Should have strong knowledge of Preventive maintenance like types of Maintenance Plan , Scheduling parameters and Scheduling the Plan.
3. Should have handled Maintenance Process like General Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Condition Based maintenance, & Calibration process
4. Must have hands on experience of Blueprinting & configuration in SAP PM/ CS
5. Should be well aware of Integration of SAP PM/ CS with SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP PS and SAP CO
6. Should have strong knowledge of Serial Number Management
7. Should have strong knowledge in DIP profile & RRB
8. Should have knowledge in Contract Billing Plans like Periodic Billing, Milestone Billings
9. Should have Experience in Under warranty & Beyond warranty scenarios
10. Should be well aware of Organizational elements & Master data in PM/ CS
11. Should have experience in Data cleansing , LSMW & BDC
12. Should be able to understand the complete system architecture and propose innovative solutions across the modules.
13. Good exposure in setting effective process where there is a gap. For Instance, to avoid any repeated issues permanently by implementing a simple process. It can be either user`s knowledge gap or a system bug.
14. Should be able to interact effectively with the business users to find their pain points. Periodically - Collect, check and implement the improvements.
15. Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
16. Valid Passport to apply