Hybris Architect shall provide technical leadership to Hybris implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Hybris Solutions/ integration, in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers.
He / She must have high-level responsibility for understanding, planning, and leading the delivery of technology solutions for customers. This individual should assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor on technology-related topics including technology strategy. For both clients and project teams, we expect the Hybris Architect to frame the business value from technology initiatives and articulate this value to meet the client’s business goals and objectives.
• Lead large cross-functional teams of client and company to successfully deliver eCommerce (Hybris) projects
• Drive Hybris Center of Excellence and Practice Competencies
• Become an integral part of company’s vision to be the industry leader in providing SAP Hybris Solutions to B2B and B2C customers
• Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support client's digital transformation program
• Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
• Provide excellent Hybris and digital transformation thought leadership and content writing for Blogs, Case Studies and White Papers.
• Write detailed Proposals, Statement of Work (SOW), and Implementation plans
• Grow and manage large group of Hybris developers and Technical Lead
• Create re-usable repositories and frameworks to accelerate delivery
• Manage alliance with Hybris product vendors
• Create training programs at various levels in the practice.
Educational Background- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering/Technology
Skills – Mandatory (Primary Skills)
• 10+ years of experience building enterprise applications and 6+ years implementing Hybris applications for B2B and B2C clients
• Experience in architecting full-lifecycle implementations of at least 4 projects using Hybris and JEE.
• Experience implementing all modules of eCommerce (Product Information, Content Management, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions in both B2B, B2B, B2B2C environments).
• Experienced in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
• Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models
• Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo
• Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
• Experience in driving development using Agile/Scrum processes
• Ability to drive complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and to effectively communicate risks and dependencies to client.
• Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment
• Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Desirable Qualities (Optional)
• IBM Websphere Commerce