1. full life cycle implementation of SAP APO
. Strong DP configuration and technical skills including history data mapping, APO design, Statistical models analysis and selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development, Proportion factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final demand release to SNP and Reporting
3. Experience with APO GATP and SNP.
4. Must have functional and configuration experience in SAP APO skills, including DP
5. Strong SAP – PP skills involving configuration, customizing and setting up the enterprise structure and manufacturing related data Planning), GATP (Global Available to Promise) and SNP (Supplier Network Planning)
6. In-depth knowledge of SAP Modules PP PP-PI DP SNP PP/DS and/or test tools
7. Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders.
8. Should be willing to work in any shifts
9. Should be able to propose business processes improvements and actively participate in defining the business processes and policies related to SAP
10. should have good communication skills
11. Should be able to join ASAP
1. Minimum qualification - 10+5 years graduation with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Good to Have:
1. Good to have Client Facing Experience
. Good to have experience on Implementation, support & upgrade projects
3. Good in Preparing Blue Print & Configuration.